Personalised Care programme overarching aims
- maximising the potential of people, families and communities
- helping staff realise their potential to deliver personalised care, unlocking the power of communities.
We provide clinical leadership; support with development of both the personalised care workforce and voluntary sector capability and capacity; digital and evaluation services; and clear communications and engagement.
- Clinical lead: Dr Kavita Gaur
- Programme director: Mark Scott
- Programme manager: Lauren Moy
- Strategic workforce lead: Gita Malhotra
- Fellow: Julia Briscoe
The team also works with a range of subject matter experts and associates.