Below you can find information about mental health services available across north east London.
- Advice for parents, guardians and carers on how to help and support a child or young person with mental ill health, suicidal thoughts or self-harming behaviours.
- A case study on protecting the most vulnerable mental health patients during a pandemic.
- What to do if you’re a young person and it’s all getting too much.
- What to do if you’re a student and it’s all getting too much.
- Mind mental health charity.
- Contact the Samaritans, whatever you’re going through. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- See also a full list of national support services.