KeepingWell in NEL
The KeepingWellNEL platform has been established to support wellbeing in real-time through an easily accessible and culturally sensitive service. It is easily accessed through any digital advice so easy to access on the go. The platform provides signposting and fast-tracked referral where requested, to other support services.
When can I access KeepingWell?
The platform is open 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday, including Bank Holidays.
What makes this platform different to other wellbeing resources?
- 100% confidential – chat or speak about struggles and wellbeing needs with a trained wellbeing professional
- Wellbeing support and signposting to any further available services based on identified needs
- If needed, support with the identification of common or serious mental health difficulties, to assess signpost and fast-track referrals into existing services (Talking Therapies, Access, ETC)
- Live Access (chat) to spiritual support and chaplaincy, employment support advice, debt management advice, dietary and nutrition advice and stress management advice
- Interactive webinars focussed on MSK and physical activities, including yoga, mindfulness and resilience.
Live Access (chat) to
- Spiritual support and chaplaincy
- Employment support advice
- Debt management advice and curated exclusive Discounts and offers
- Dietary and nutrition advice
- Guided stress management and relaxation advice.
Access to interactive webinars focussed on the above but also:
- MSK and Physical activities webinars
Access to Computerised CBT for Resilience, Covid Anxiety, Stress and other common emotional wellbeing difficulties
Access to a suite of recorded webinars
Access to bite-sized webinars and follow-up Q&A Sessions
Access and signposting to emergency food hampers provision (as needed/available)
Team support (upon request and as available in individual Trusts):
- Bespoke Crisis leadership Interactive webinars
- Bespoke Resilience webinars
- Reflective groups (Schwarts/Balint, etc)